Advent International, Temasek Holdings sell Crompton Greaves shares worth Rs 1,275 cr
The shares were offloaded through Advent International Corp's Amalfiaco and Temasek's MacRitchie Investments Pte Ltd via multiple open market transactions.As per the block deal data on the BSE, the equity firms sold a total of 5,11,62,327 shares, representing 8.16 per cent stake in the company, at an average price of Rs 249.2 apiece, taking the total deal value to Rs 1,274.9 crore.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Cannes Lions 2021: India brings home a Gold, four Silver Lions and three Bronze Lions on Day 2
- E-commerce management platform CommerceIQ raises $60 million, looks to launch India operations by 2022
- Best power banks under ₹ 1000 to buy in India for 2021
- Best business laptops in India for 2021
- India is reportedly mulling over a new crypto tax which could make trading on foreign exchanges more expensive