CCI approves formation of joint venture between Adani Green Energy, Total S.A
As per a combination notice filed with the regulator, the proposed combination involves two steps. Firstly, a joint venture will be incorporated by Adani Green Energy and, subsequently, the direct and indirect subsidiaries of Adani Green will be transferred to the joint venture.
The second step involves direct or indirect acquisition of 50 per cent of the equity share capital of the joint venture by Total S.A.Total S.A. is the parent entity of the Total Group, which is an international integrated energy producer with operations in every sector of the oil and gas industry. It is also involved in the renewable energy and power generation sectors, the notice noted.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- SIMPLY PUT: Watch out for production linked incentives in the budget — here’s how it will work
- Surgeries, invasive procedures and OPDs to resume at all Delhi government hospitals
- OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei launches a new consumer tech company and it's literally called Nothing
- Parachute and Saffola maker Marico says almost all of its products are back in demand – more importantly, the recovery is in rural India
- World's two richest men — Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk — are now fighting over satellite Internet projects