Jubilant FoodWorks Q4 net profit falls 70 pc to Rs 28.54 crore
FoodWorksLtd on Wednesday reported a 70 per cent decline in consolidatednet profit at Rs 28.54 crore in the March quarter.
- Consolidated revenue from operations in the fourth quarter was at Rs 1,269.85 crore as against Rs 1,175.97 crore in the year-ago period, it added.
AdvertisementNew Delhi, May 17 (PTI) Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd on Wednesday reported a 70 per cent decline in consolidated net profit at Rs 28.54 crore in the March quarter, impacted by higher expenses and raw materials cost. The company had posted a consolidated net profit of Rs 96 crore in the year-ago period, Jubilant FoodWorks said in a regulatory filing.
Consolidated revenue from operations in the fourth quarter was at Rs 1,269.85 crore as against Rs 1,175.97 crore in the year-ago period, it added.
Total expenses were higher at Rs 1,205.15 crore as compared with Rs 1,038.27 crore in the corresponding period a year ago, the company said.
Cost of raw materials consumed in the quarter was at Rs 290.96 crore, up from Rs 254.96 crore in the same period of FY22.
The company, which holds the exclusive master franchise rights from Domino's Pizza Inc for India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal, besides exclusive rights to develop and operate
"With the addition of 56 new stores and entry in six new cities, Domino's has expanded its network strength to 1,816 stores across 393 cities," it added.
The company also opened one new restaurant for Popeyes and Hong's Kitchen, taking their network tally to 13 stores each. For Dunkin', it opened three new coffee-first stores, and eight out of 21 Dunkin' stores are now as per the brand's new "Coffee-first" identity, it added.
For the fiscal ended March 31, 2023, consolidated net profit was at Rs 353.03 crore from Rs 418.09 crore in the previous year, down 15.56 per cent.
In FY23, consolidated revenue from operations was at Rs 5,158.25 crore as compared to Rs 4,396.12 crore in FY22.
Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd Chairman
AdvertisementOn the outlook, they said, "There are near term concerns around historic high inflation and slowing market growth, but we are confident in our unique ecosystem's ability to tap on the potential that lies ahead of us and reorient the business to deliver sustained profitable growth."
Here’s how Google’s new AI updates will transform your search experience
Best Google Pixel 7a alternatives: 5 phones to consider before you buy
Popular on BI
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- You can buy more Yeezys today, if you can get past the app crashes and error messages
- Two Mukesh Ambani-owned companies are among India’s top 5 valuable brands
- TVS, Ather, Ola hike prices of electric two-wheelers as new subsidy norms kick in
- IKIO Lighting sets IPO price band at ₹270-285/share
- Royal Enfield sales rise 22% in May at 77,461 units
- GST collection rises 12% to ₹1.57 lakh crore in May