Rising demand lifts copper futures
On the Multi Commodity Exchange, copper contracts for delivery in March traded higher by Rs 3.45, or 0.96 per cent, at Rs 363.90 per kg in a business turnover of 1,808 lots.
Similarly, the metal for delivery in April edged up by Rs 5.15, or 1.4 per cent, to Rs 372.25 per kg in 733 lots.Analysts attributed the rise in copper prices to raising of bets by participants driven by pick-up in spot demand. VHP SHWSHW
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Top 10 must-visit destinations in South Africa
- Indian markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Stock markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Icy pebbles may be carrying water to developing planets across the cosmos!
- With $500 billion in reserves, LIC is the world’s fourth largest insurer