Now, you can fly in a private, luxury helicopter from Bengaluru to Coorg, and more – but it won’t come cheap
Rizwan Bachav/BLADE INDIA
- Blade India is busy expanding its flight routes making intercity travel in a helicopter possible.
- The US-based Blade was launched in India in November, 2019 in partnership with Hunch Ventures.
- Blade India already had operational routes in Mumbai-Pune-Shirdi in Maharashtra.
But it’s not going to come cheap. Here are the prices for flights within Karnataka from Bengaluru.
The US-based Blade was launched in India in November, 2019 in partnership with Hunch Ventures. Blade India already had charter service operational in routes like Mumbai-Pune-Shirdi in Maharashtra.
“BLADE is an urban air mobility company designed to connect locations more efficiently. BLADE Anywhere is our personalised charter service that will allow customers to fly safely and conveniently. Going forward, we are working with the relevant stakeholders to bring in our by-the-seat services to various locations in and around Karnataka,” said Karanpal Singh, Founder, Hunch Ventures and BLADE India.
India will produce 300 million doses of the Russian Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine next year
Flipkart shares new data on how the Indian heartland is turning into a big business for the e-commerce giant
INTERVIEW: Ikea CFO says she still has ₹3,500 crore to be spent in India— the pandemic has changed targets but not the investment plan
- PM Narendra Modi stresses that lockdown will be the last option, says centre and states are working on oxygen supply
- Desperately need supply of oxygen to save lives, appeals Delhi's Ganga Ram Hospital
- 4.6 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine were wasted in India — enough to vaccinate half of Bangalore
- Facebook to start pilot runs for its digital currency ‘Diem’ this year, says report
- SaaS startup Chargebee is the 11th unicorn of 2021 and the sixth for Tiger Global this year alone