Now, you can fly in a private, luxury helicopter from Bengaluru to Coorg, and more – but it won’t come cheap
Rizwan Bachav/BLADE INDIA
- Blade India is busy expanding its flight routes making intercity travel in a helicopter possible.
- The US-based Blade was launched in India in November, 2019 in partnership with Hunch Ventures.
- Blade India already had operational routes in Mumbai-Pune-Shirdi in Maharashtra.
Before Hyperloop can make its way into India, urban air mobility startup Blade India is busy expanding its flight routes making intercity travel in a helicopter possible. The company has launched new routes for people to fly in a helicopter between Bengaluru, Coorg, Hampi, Kabini and Chikmagalur.
View all Offers
View all Offers
- 50% OFF
Allen Solly Men's Jacket (ASJKOBOP519952_Black_S)₹ 1500₹ 2999Buy On
- 70% OFF
Qube By Fort Collins Women's Parka Coat (89503Q_Gold/Navy_Large)₹ 2999₹ 2999Buy On
- 88% OFF
T2F Boy's Cotton Hooded Neck Sweat shirt (BYS-SS-03_Multicolor_7-8 Years_Blue, Navy_7 Years-8 Years)₹ 1800₹ 1800Buy On
- 70% OFF
Qube By Fort Collins Women's Parka Coat (W109Q_Deep Ocean_Large)₹ 1899₹ 1899Buy On
- 46% OFF
Levi's Navy Orange Graphic Printed Sweatshirt₹ 1077₹ 1999Buy On
But it’s not going to come cheap. Here are the prices for flights within Karnataka from Bengaluru.
The US-based Blade was launched in India in November, 2019 in partnership with Hunch Ventures. Blade India already had charter service operational in routes like Mumbai-Pune-Shirdi in Maharashtra.
“BLADE is an urban air mobility company designed to connect locations more efficiently. BLADE Anywhere is our personalised charter service that will allow customers to fly safely and conveniently. Going forward, we are working with the relevant stakeholders to bring in our by-the-seat services to various locations in and around Karnataka,” said Karanpal Singh, Founder, Hunch Ventures and BLADE India.
India will produce 300 million doses of the Russian Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine next year
Flipkart shares new data on how the Indian heartland is turning into a big business for the e-commerce giant
INTERVIEW: Ikea CFO says she still has ₹3,500 crore to be spent in India— the pandemic has changed targets but not the investment plan
Popular on BI
- Amazon Great Republic Sale: Top deals on recliners, sofas and more home furnishing items
- Best fashion and beauty deals during Amazon sale
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale — Best audio deals on headphones, speakers
- GST on salaries? A new ruling can cause a lot of confusion and litigation
- Nykaa's rival Purplle raises $38 million from Pantaloon’s CEO, Sequoia