Personal loans fintech platform KreditBee raises $80 million in Series-D investment round
KreditBeeis a fintech platform which facilitates instant personal loans to professionals.
- Existing investors include
Premji Invest, MO Alternates, TPG-backed NewQuest Capital Partners, and Mirae Asset Ventures.
- The brand aims to cross an AUM of $1 billion over the next 6 to 9 months.
- The company further plans to diversify its product offering by venturing into digitally-enabled secured loans, home loans, and credit lines.
AdvertisementKreditBee, one of India’s leading fintech platforms, has secured $80 million as a part of its ongoing Series-D investment round. The brand is currently a Series-C funded entity with a cumulative fundraise of over $200 million.
The fintech platform facilitates instant personal loans to professionals, where they can avail loans up to ₹4 lakhs as per their requirements. The current investment saw active participation from existing investors Azim Premji’s Premji Invest,
The round also saw debut participation from
“The investment adds more weight to our vision of encouraging financial independence through a smart digital experience, which is what India stands for today. With the current round, we look forward to expanding our set of solutions to serve our growing consumer base,”
The funds will be used to diversify KreditBee’s product portfolio and strengthen its tech stack. The platform aims to cross an AUM of $1 billion over the next 6 to 9 months.
KreditBee currently offers multiple types of personal loans, online/offline checkout finance, and digital gold. The company further plans to diversify its product offering by venturing into digitally-enabled secured loans, home loans, and credit lines.
“ KreditBee is solving the credit needs of the growing and aspirational, yet underserved middle-income consumer of ‘Bharat’ through an innovative platform,”
The platform currently has 6 million loan customers, out of which over 2 million are active loan customers, the company statement claimed.
SEE ALSO: These companies are the top 10 employers in India as per Hurun list 2022
From Will Smith slapping Chris Rock to a scam call center being pranked, here are the top 10 videos of 2022
The curious case of companies which command high valuations with low revenues
Popular on BI
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- This frequent flyer who's been 'skiplagging' for a decade says she has 'no remorse and no angst'
- Personal trainer Kelsey Wells' protein-packed go-to smoothie is a 'meal in a cup' that tastes like cookie batter
- JioCinema breaks world record with over 3.2 crore viewers during IPL final
- Nifty, Sensex now at 'reasonable valuations' but midcaps, small caps and financials still have some juice left
- Sensex, Nifty50 rise in morning trade led by FMCG, energy and auto stocks
- These are must to do activities in Shimla on your next visit
- ONGC to invest ₹1 lakh cr in energy transition, targets net-zero by 2038