Reliance Jio's True 5G now available in over 406 cities
The company announced the launch of its True 5G services in 41 new cities in 16 states/union territories - Adoni, Badvel, Chilakaluripet, Gudivada, Kadiri, Narsapur, Rayachoti, Srikalahasti, Tadepalligudem (Andhra Pradesh), Margao (Goa), Fatehabad, Gohana, Hansi, Narnaul, Palwal (Haryana), Paonta Sahib (Himachal Pradesh), Rajouri (Jammu & Kashmir) Dumka (Jharkhand), Robertsonpet (Karnataka).
Other cities include - Kanhangad, Nedumangad,
"Jio is expanding its True-5G reach at a rapid pace and has already rolled out a large portion of the planned True-5G network in this country. Covering majority of the nation is a matter of immense pride for us," a company spokesperson said.
Meanwhile, the Chairman of Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd, Akash Ambani, has said that Reliance Jio is on the path to achieving the declared goal to increase the Jio 5G footprint to cover every town, taluka and tehsil across the country by December this year.
Ad-free videos to background play, here’s everything you get with YouTube Premium
Brent crude oil prices remain under pressure on tensions that risks in global banking sector may spark a recession worldwide
Popular on BI
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman is privately reassuring developers using the company's tech that it won't compete with them beyond ChatGPT
- The crowd at the unveiling of Apple's Vision Pro headset let out a collective groan when they found out how wildly expensive it was
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- LinkedIn introduces ID Verification feature for Indian users
- Ivan Menezes, India-born CEO of Johnnie Walker whisky's maker Diageo, passes away
- Apple goes big on privacy, security of iPhone, Apple Watch and more at WWDC 2023, know all details here
- ReNew Power posts net profit of $1 mn for Q4 but ends FY23 in the red
- Check out the best iOS 17 features coming to your iPhone in September