Lowe's CEO Marvin Ellison addresses 'tremendous change' to stores in message to employees about this year's worker feedback survey
- Lowe's CEO Marvin Ellison announced that the company would be renaming the company's employee engagement survey in a message to workers on Thursday.
- Ellison also addressed the "tremendous" shifts that stores have undergone lately, acknowledging that "change is never easy."
- Business Insider spoke with six current and former Lowe's workers who all cited flagging morale within the stores over changes like role eliminations and a scheduling system overhaul.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Lowe's CEO Marvin Ellison addressed store workers in a message announcing the company's annual employee feedback survey.Business Insider reviewed two pictures of the message from Ellison, which employees say went out Thursday.
Lowe's did not immediately respond to Business Insider's request for comment.Read more: Lowe's workers say morale is reaching an all-time low as the home-improvement giant rolls out changes to stores
Ellison explained that Lowe's "re-designed" and "renamed" its annual employee opinion survey this year, in order to better "align with the core behaviors that drive our mission and areas that have a direct impact on associate engagement."The survey will now be called Lowe's BEST, acronym for "building, engagement, and success together," and is set to run from October 14 to November 1. "One of our core behaviors is to show courage, and I ask you to demonstrate that by raising opportunities that need to be addressed," Ellison wrote. "My commitment to you is that the leadership team will use this feedback to make Lowe's an even greater place to work."
Are you a Lowe's employee with a story to share? Email email@example.com.
- Former Paytm Money CEO launches his own financial services platform with an investment from Mirae, and several other major startup founders
- A candid Kavin Mittal admits his mistakes as he reinvents Hike and plans fresh fundraising this year
- CarbonWatch — India’s first mobile app to calculate your carbon footprint falls short of its promises
- Reddit recovers from a major outage as GameStop shares soar over 100%
- Nureca stocks debut on bourses at 59% premium over IPO price