Lowe's CEO Marvin Ellison addresses 'tremendous change' to stores in message to employees about this year's worker feedback survey
- Lowe's CEO Marvin Ellison announced that the company would be renaming the company's employee engagement survey in a message to workers on Thursday.
- Ellison also addressed the "tremendous" shifts that stores have undergone lately, acknowledging that "change is never easy."
- Business Insider spoke with six current and former Lowe's workers who all cited flagging morale within the stores over changes like role eliminations and a scheduling system overhaul.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord CE 5G (Charcoal Ink, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 24999₹ 24999Buy On
- 17% OFF
Redmi Note 10 Lite Aurora Blue 4GB RAM 128GB ROM | Alexa Built-in₹ 14999₹ 15999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi Note 10S (Shadow Black, 6GB RAM, 64GB Storage) - Super Amoled Display | 64 MP Quad Camera₹ 13999₹ 16999Buy On
- 14% OFF
Apple iPhone 11 (64GB) - Black₹ 41999₹ 49900Buy On
- 18% OFF
OPPO A55 (Starry Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 15490₹ 18990Buy On
Lowe's CEO Marvin Ellison addressed store workers in a message announcing the company's annual employee feedback survey.
Business Insider reviewed two pictures of the message from Ellison, which employees say went out Thursday.
"In the past year, we've undergone tremendous change and growth to position us toward becoming the leading home improvement retailer," Ellison wrote. "Although change is never easy, because of your hard work our sales performance in first and second quarter has outperformed our closest US competitor for the first time in over a decade."
Lowe's did not immediately respond to Business Insider's request for comment.
Ellison explained that Lowe's "re-designed" and "renamed" its annual employee opinion survey this year, in order to better "align with the core behaviors that drive our mission and areas that have a direct impact on associate engagement."
The survey will now be called Lowe's BEST, acronym for "building, engagement, and success together," and is set to run from October 14 to November 1.
"One of our core behaviors is to show courage, and I ask you to demonstrate that by raising opportunities that need to be addressed," Ellison wrote. "My commitment to you is that the leadership team will use this feedback to make Lowe's an even greater place to work."
Are you a Lowe's employee with a story to share? Email email@example.com.
- WhatsApp won’t work on these phones from November 1: Check the full list
- Shiba Inu hits another all-time-high — now more valuable than Adani Enterprises, Tata Steel and Tech Mahindra
- Shiba Inu is not only bigger than Dogecoin — it’s now bigger than XRP, Polkadot and USD Coin as the seventh-biggest player in the market
- IRCTC will lose a chunk of its revenue to the Indian government starting next month
- EaseMyTrip makes its first acquisition in 13 years to strengthen its hotel offerings
- Portugal''s political fate uncertain after govt budget defeat
- Battlegrounds Mobile India gets Dune-themed rewards in new crossover
- YouTube is the most-used social media platform by influencers in India: AnyTag report