This HCL career program can help engineering freshers to get a job with a minimum package of ₹2.75 lakh
HCLinvites engineering freshersto its first career programme to get an opportunity in the company for entry-level roles.
- It is a 6-month training programme which gives a job guarantee upon the completion of the programme.
- The charges or fees for this six months programme will be ₹1.5 lakhs plus applicable taxes.
It is a 6-month training programme, which gives a job guarantee to those who complete it successfully. Those who pass the six months programme will be hired by the company itself. The programme also guarantees a minimum package of ₹2.75 lakh per annum.
The candidates will go under three months of extensive classroom training, which will be held virtually and the next three months of professional practice term training where candidates will have to work on live global projects in the company.
AdvertisementThe charges or fees for this six months programme will be ₹1.5 lakhs plus applicable taxes.
Eligibility criteria for the programme —
- Candidates should have 0-2 years of relevant professional experience (from any region in India) with a degree in engineering (B.E) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) or Master of Computer Applications (MCA) or Master of Technology (M.Tech) or Master of Science (M.Sc).
- B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science), B.Voc (CS/IT/Software Development) and Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) graduates with 0-2 years of experience from Lucknow, Nagpur, Vijayawada and Madurai cities alone can apply. On getting selected, these candidates will be trained and placed in their respective cities only.
- Applicants must have scored at least 65% or more in class 12, graduation or post-graduation.
- The Year of graduation should be 2018, 2019, 2020 or 2021.
- All candidates will be trained for IT engineer roles.
- Candidates who are interested in the programme will have to register themselves online by filling out the application form.
- After filling the application form, all candidates will go through online counselling.
- An aptitude test will be conducted after the online counselling.
- Those who clear the aptitude test will be asked to sit for an online interview.
Candidates who seek more information and also wish to apply can fill up the online form here.
A Tata Group company will make 40 Airbus C-295 transport aircraft out of the 56 ordered by the Indian Air Force
Google Calendar now lets you group chat with meeting attendees, before, during, or after the event
Popular on BI
- India’s techies are leaving IT firms in hordes — Here’s why
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- A renowned female crime novelist who won a million-euro prize in Spain turned out to be three middle-aged men
- Vivo Y3s budget smartphone with HD+ display, 5,000mAh battery launched in India
- Delhi records its first death due to dengue this year
- Your phone may replace your metro card soon — DMRC is planning to introduce NFC payments at entry gates
- Crypto hackers now target iPhone users via dating apps like Bumble, Tinder
- HP Envy 14 review: A solid no-frills laptop for productivity and occasional gaming
- India T20 World cup Jersey
- Photo Editors Apps
- Google Pixel 6 series
- CBSE examdate sheet
- Tata Punch Price
- Punit Goenka
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- Oneplus 9rt smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- Nykaa IPO
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons