Demonetization effect: You can book a helper to stand in ATM lines for Rs 90 with this start-up
This start-up has been around for some months but recently after the
You can book a helper for Rs. 90 per hour to stand in an ATM queue for you and be assured that you will definitely get that
ALSO READ: EXCLUSIVE: Shashi Tharoor talks about his fears related to demonetization and the Paris Agreement
The start-up also provides you with helpers for other occasions like house parties, cleaning services etc.
After Modi’s surprise move on the 8th of November, many digital businesses and start-ups are using this inconvenience to their advantage and creating a market for themselves.
While this start-up was also showcased at The Vault- a reality TV show that offers a platform for start-ups to get funding after pitching right then and there, it didn’t manage to get any funding on the show.
Popular on BI
- RBI expected to hold rates for the 5th time in a row, no cuts likely before Q2FY25
- IBM, Meta launch AI Alliance to build open, responsible AI
- Have no fear in saying 'I'm on medication': Karan Johar on his battle with anxiety
- Bajaj Chetak Urbane vs Ola S1 Air – price, range and features compared
- Global crypto market hits $1.5 trillion as panic buying fuels Bitcoin price