Demonetization effect: You can book a helper to stand in ATM lines for Rs 90 with this start-up
This start-up has been around for some months but recently after the
You can book a helper for Rs. 90 per hour to stand in an ATM queue for you and be assured that you will definitely get that
ALSO READ: EXCLUSIVE: Shashi Tharoor talks about his fears related to demonetization and the Paris Agreement
The start-up also provides you with helpers for other occasions like house parties, cleaning services etc.
After Modi’s surprise move on the 8th of November, many digital businesses and start-ups are using this inconvenience to their advantage and creating a market for themselves.
While this start-up was also showcased at The Vault- a reality TV show that offers a platform for start-ups to get funding after pitching right then and there, it didn’t manage to get any funding on the show.
Popular on BI
- With Rupay Credit Card on UPI, mobile payments pioneer Paytm deepens its leadership in UPI
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- Highest strike rate in IPL 2023: Rahane beats Jaiswal; SKY only Indian in top four
- Godrej Group arm to invest ₹100 crore to acquire material handling equipment to be rented out
- These are must to do activities in Lonavala on your next visit
- Inox Wind gets 150-MW wind energy project from NTPCREL
- RBI’s gold holdings jump over 17% to a whopping ₹2,30,734 crore