Drew Barrymore posted a 'filter-free' selfie with 'bestie' Cameron Diaz and fans are loving it
- Drew Barrymore posted a "filter-free" Instagram selfie with Cameron Diaz and fans are loving it.
- Barrymore shared the image to her account with the caption "Bestie hour with my bestie poo poo!!"
- In the comments, fans praised the "Charlie's Angels" costars for "aging gracefully."
Drew Barrymore posted a "filter-free" picture of herself and Cameron Diaz to Instagram, and fans praised the actresses for "aging gracefully."
Barrymore captioned the picture of her and Diaz smiling at the camera, "Bestie hour with my bestie poo poo!!"
As of Thursday, the image had over 1.4 million likes on Instagram, with many commenters happily pointing out that the picture didn't appear to be heavily edited.
"It's refreshing to see you both aging gracefully," one commenter wrote, while another said, "I love seeing my fave Hollywood celebrities aging with such grace and beauty."
Other stars also shared their support for Barrymore and Diaz in the comments. Kristen Bell called the "Charlie's Angels" costars "cuties," and designer Justina Blakeney wrote, "2 beauties inside and out."
Diaz has appeared on Barrymore's eponymous talk show several times, and recently cohosted Wednesday's episode.
The two starred with Lucy Liu in the 2000 action-comedy remake of "Charlie's Angels," but Barrymore revealed earlier this year that they'd become friends years before making the film.
"We met when I was 14 and she was 16. I was working at a coffee house and she was a junior model," Barrymore said during an Instagram Live in May. "She's still my bestie."
"We've experienced birth, life, death, marriage, divorce - highs and lows, work, boyfriends, friends, travel - there is nothing we haven't done together," the "50 First Dates" actress explained.
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Qatar Airways says it is not accepting passengers on its flights from 2 African nations immediately due to the new Omicron variant
- Gautam Adani, the man who may soon be Asia's richest person, is a college dropout who survived the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks and says he was once kidnapped for ransom
- Paytm Q2 result — Operational revenue crosses ₹1000 crore, loss widens by ₹37 crore
- These Indian states have the highest number of international airports; UP tops the list
- Centre raises Bengal labour budget for creation of 27 cr man-days
- Over a million Ethereum tokens have been burned since the big upgrade, but transaction costs are still a pain point for the network
- Loaded Lion NFT sells for $1 million — three days after launching at $200