Kim Kardashian says her daughter North West is a 'full goth girl' who loves Black Sabbath
Kim Kardashian Westdescribed her oldest daughter North Westas a "full goth girl."
- During her appearance on "The
Ellen DeGeneresShow," she self-identified as a "carpool mom."
- Kardashian West reportedly also told DeGeneres she is "done" having kids.
"North is like goth - she's into Hot Topic. She puts fake tattoos on her face, and she listens to Black Sabbath, and she's just like a full goth girl," Kardashian West revealed during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Thursday, per E! News.
The eldest West child has also apparently never gotten over the fact that she has siblings she's required to co-exist with. The reality star told DeGeneres that she thought North's desire to be an only child was a phase she would "grow out" of - but according to Kardashian West, "she hasn't."
The KKW Beauty founder (who also told the talk-show host she self-identifies as a "carpool mom") shared that sometimes North even insists she's "not riding in the car with my brother," presumably 5-year-old Saint, so Kardashian West is forced to figure out ways to make the morning ride to school more "fun." She'll sometimes take two cars to the school because she has agreed to pick up so many of her kids' cousins and friends.
But North still insists on having a fully personalized ride to school. "She wants her own music, she wants her own vibe, she wants to sing with her [friends]," Kardashian West said. She admitted she sometimes relies on "bribes" to get her kids to agree to go to school without too much protesting.
According to E! News, DeGeneres also spoke with the SKIMS founder about her sister Kylie Jenner's second pregnancy with Travis Scott. Kardashian West told DeGeneres that she personally has "a lot of kids" and is "done" having them now.
- India’s Tejas fighter aircraft may soon make its international debut – check out the features
- Mahindra adds a new mini truck to its Jeeto Plus range
- JEE Advanced exam eligibility, how to register, fees and result – everything you need to know
- This defence sector stock boosted investor wealth by 75%
- Now, a smart SIP that alters your monthly installment as per market valuation