Game of Thrones Season 8 finale: Who is going to sit on the Iron Throne?
- The final episode of “Game of Thrones” is about to air in next few hours.
- Given the anticipation around how the show will conclude, there can be several alternative endings including the death of the dragon king.
- Fans also hope that the night king may return.
In fact, over 105,000 unhappy fans were already demanding to remake the last season through signing a petition. The Game of Thrones season 8 might have been a major let down to the story of the
"Game of Thrones" topped IMDb for six years in a row (2012-2017) based on the IMDbPro proprietary weekly TV rankings, which are determined by page views of the hundreds of millions of unique monthly visitors to IMDb worldwide. It may be noted that the show did not air new episodes in 2018.
Given this anticipation around how the show will conclude, Here are some of the speculative endings to the show:
The death of the “Mad” dragon queen
Daenerys turned evil, thanks to the hints dropped by the showrunners in the final season. And she will die in the finale episode. And it is possible that Arya is going to shut Daenerys’ green eye since Cersei is dead. There are also theories that Sansa will be the one to kill Daenerys.
Bran to decide the fate of Iron throne
The return of the Night King
Night King will come back.
One of the stark girls on the throne
Sansa, who has always been a survivor, may become the queen of the seven kingdoms. Many fans believe that Arya Stark will be the one sitting on the Iron Throne.
Jon Snow to sit on the Iron Throne
A big twist in the fate of Jon Snow is being predicted. Some feel that he will rise to his destiny and accept his heritage and agree to sit on the throne, while some think that he will "screw it up and become a wildling". Some think he will be the new Night King.
- Arunachal CM launches entrepreneurship plan to boost economy
- Meghalaya has set up task force to revive economy: Sangma
- Google may replace Duo video calling app with Meet
- Inside pics of the new Mahindra Thar 2020 — The next-gen SUV
- Mahindra Thar 2020 is set to make a market debut today— here’s what to watch out for