How much money 5 Marvel superhero actors got paid, including a $5 million salary for Brie Larson in 'Captain Marvel'
On March 8, the Marvel Cinematic Universe will gets its first standalone female superhero movie when "Captain Marvel" hits the big screen. And its star Brie Larson will be walking away from the movie with more than Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, and Chadwick Boseman earned on their first MCU movies.In a Hollywood Reporter profile on Larson, the trade revealed Larson will earn $5 million to star. Disney is historically stingy in paying its actors, especially their first time out of the gate in a Marvel movie, so props to Larson's agent.
Here's how much 5 other actors have been paid during their time in the MCU:
Chris Hemsworth — $150,000 for “Thor” (2011)
Robert Downey Jr. — $500,000 for “Iron Man” (2008)
Chris Evans — $1 million for “Captain America: The First Avenger” (2011)
Chadwick Boseman — $2 million for “Black Panther” (2017)
Scarlett Johansson — $15 million for Untitled Black Widow Movie (TBA)
- Hero MotoCorp, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and other stocks to watch out for on May 6
- Over One lakh oxygen concentrators cleared by customs from April 24 to May 4
- Check out who all can travel to the US amidst uncertainty in international travel
- Water shortage might be on the way to worsen Delhi's COVID-19 crisis
- Himachal Pradesh government imposes curfew effective from tomorrow till May 16