I tried out National Geographic's next-generation ancestry test, and was surprised by my results
So when I decided to try out National Geographic's new "Geno 2.0 test," I expected my results to be roughly the same.
National Geographic's Genographic Project has been around since 2005, making it one of the earliest genetics test. A few months ago, it switched over to Helix's next-generation sequencing platform for its "Geno 2.0" test.
What I got in my inbox looked nothing like I'd seen before.
- Chip shortage hits new brands in tough Indian laptop market
- Petrol and diesel prices hiked again by 35 paise for fifth consecutive day across the country
- India vs Pakistan at ICC T20 World Cup: The ‘Men in Blue’ have a definite advantage in this one
- Tamil drama 'Koozhangal' is India's official entry for Oscars 2022
- ICICI Bank net profit rises 25% on lower provisions in September quarter