11 deaths, 568 new coronavirus cases in Haryana; total count 15,509
Gurgaon reported four coronavirus deaths, Faridabad three, Karnal two while a fatality each took place in Rohtak and Hisar, according to a state Health Department bulletin.
So far, 251 people have died from the infection in the state.The earlier highest daily spike in cases was reported a fortnight ago with 560 infections.
Among the districts which reported fresh cases are Sonipat (131); Faridabad (130); Gurgaon (106); Rohtak (31), Karnal (34); Hisar and Rewari (18 each); and Jhajjar (35).Active cases in the state currently stand at 4,239 while 11,019 people have been discharged from hospitals after recovery.
The state's recovery rate on Thursday was 71.05 per cent. SUN VSD RDK RDK
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- MPs should put pressure on Centre to include Kerala's demands in central budget:CM
- Final stage of Budget 2021-22 commences with Halwa ceremony
- Farmers' Protest: Local eateries facing tough time due to free langars at Singhu Border
- Venture Capital funding in India hits $3.1 billion in Q4 of 2020, says KPMG report
- A scary proposal to use facial recognition and AI by an Indian state has experts fuming