11 deaths, 568 new coronavirus cases in Haryana; total count 15,509
Gurgaon reported four coronavirus deaths, Faridabad three, Karnal two while a fatality each took place in Rohtak and Hisar, according to a state Health Department bulletin.
So far, 251 people have died from the infection in the state.The earlier highest daily spike in cases was reported a fortnight ago with 560 infections. Advertisement
The worst-hit Gurgaon and Faridabad till now have reported 96 and 83 fatalities, respectively. These two districts put together account for 9,597 infections.
Among the districts which reported fresh cases are Sonipat (131); Faridabad (130); Gurgaon (106); Rohtak (31), Karnal (34); Hisar and Rewari (18 each); and Jhajjar (35).Active cases in the state currently stand at 4,239 while 11,019 people have been discharged from hospitals after recovery.
The state's recovery rate on Thursday was 71.05 per cent. SUN VSD RDK RDK
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Here are the best Bluetooth speakers in India
- Netflix launches its Hindi user interface
- NEP has potential to transform the entire nation, says Prime Minister Modi
- No coffee breaks or water cooler gossip – work from home is hurting office friendship and the team vibe
- US lifts global health travel advisory and urges citizens not to visit India, China