2 new COVID-19 cases in J'khand
Deputy Commissioner Mukesh Kumar said two men, one aged 68 and another 45, tested positive for coronavirus on Sunday night.
The two, who hail from Bokaro district's Sadam village, are relatives of the 72-year-old man who died of the disease on April 8, he said.With the two fresh cases, the total count in Bokaro went up to eight, Kumar said.
A 60-year-old man died due to COVID-19 here on Sunday, the second death due to the virus in the state.Jharkhand had registered its first positive case on March 31, when a 22-year-old Malaysian woman tested positive for the virus. She was staying at Ranchi city's Hindpiri locality. CORR PVR BDC DVDV
- Elon Musk-owned internet service Starlink’s India entry under scrutiny of DoT, report suggests
- Air conditioner and cooling brand Voltas India eyes double digit growth this summer
- Gautam Adani and Mukesh Ambani cumulatively lost nearly $7 billion as the markets plunged
- Dr. Reddy’s, TCS, Bandhan Bank and other stocks to watch out for on April 13
- Sushil Chandra appointed as Chief Election Commissioner with effect from April 13