Ahmedabad COVID-19 cases rise by 251 to 10,841; death toll 745
Ahmedabad, May 26 () The number of COVID-19 cases in Ahmedabd went up by 251 in the last 24 hours and the deaths by 23, a Health official said on Tuesday.
The total number of the COVID-19 cases in Ahmedabad district now stands at 10,841 and fatalities at 745, he said.A total of 436 patients were discharged, the official said. Advertisement
Ahmedabad now accounts for 745 of the total 915 COVID-19 deaths in Gujarat, he said.
A total of 245 of the 251 new cases reported in the past 24 hours were from Ahmedabad city and the rest six from rural areas."Similarly, of the total 10,841 cases registered in Ahmedabad district so far, as many as 10,671 cases were reported from the city while rest 170 were reported in other parts of the district," the official said. PJT PD NSK NSK
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Massive fire broke out at a pharmaceutical unit in Vishakapatnam’s Jawaharlal Nehru Pharma City — one injured
- Rossari Biotech IPO— 40 scientists, the China angle, and other factors that make the share sale hot
- CBSE may declare class 10 board exam results in 48 hours
- Sara Ali Khan's driver tests COVID-19 positive
- Rupee slips 16 paise to 75.35 against US dollar in early trade