Amid lockdown, Guj govt's water conservation scheme begins
The scheme, which will continue till June 10, will seethe deepening of lakes, check dams and rivers by removingsilt, and it will be done with people's participation as wellas under MNREGA, said Ashwani Kumar, secretary, ChiefMinister's Office.He expressed confidence it would create employmentopportunities for the rural population amid the lockdown,adding that norms in place to combat the coronavirus outbreakwill be adhered to while carrying out works under the scheme.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Best sound quality earphones in India
- Manchester City, PSG, Barcelona, AC Milan and other football clubs are launching crypto tokens to rein in more revenue
- Paytm ropes in Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan as bankers for upcoming IPO — there may be more along the way
- Best cable protector and wire organizer clips
- Best office chairs for working from home In India