Coronavirus: Sanitisation drive carried out at religious places in Delhi
Iqbal, son of Matiamahal assembly MLA Shoaib Iqbal, said the sanitisation drive was held at the religious places situated at the Delhi Gate area which normally sees a high footfall.
"Coronavirus is a threat to the entire humanity and should not be given a religious colour," the councillor from Delhi Gate area said."The religious places that we sanitised on Thursday were Jama Masjid, Shiv mandir, Gurdwara Mata Sundri and Holy Trinity church.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- From Tata to Maruti and Mahindra — these are the electric cars lined up for launch in 2021
- Farmer protests: Fifth round of talks end in deadlock, next round on December 9
- Odisha forms panels to track adverse events in Covid-19 vaccine programme
- Hry minister, who got 1st dose of Covid vaccine, tests positive (Ld)
- Hundred cops in Ahmedabad found COVID-19 positive in special drive