COVID-19 cases climb to 340 in Jharkhand
The state has witnessed three fatalities since the outbreak began on March 31.
The new infected people are from Koderma (11) and Ranchi (2), RIMS Director Dr D K Singh said.A health official in Simdega said that four new cases were detected in the district.
According to health officials, the recovery rate in the state is 42.10 per cent as against national level rate of 40.97 per cent.The mortality rate is 0.93 per cent as against national rate of 3.02 per cent. PVR SNS SNS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- From Tata to Maruti and Mahindra — these are the electric cars lined up for launch in 2021
- Farmer protests: Fifth round of talks end in deadlock, next round on December 9
- Odisha forms panels to track adverse events in Covid-19 vaccine programme
- Hry minister, who got 1st dose of Covid vaccine, tests positive (Ld)
- Hundred cops in Ahmedabad found COVID-19 positive in special drive