COVID-19: Pune officials hold meet with pvt hospitals for beds
Collector Naval Kishore Ram said the meeting to regularise 80 per cent beds in private hospitals was constructive.
Pune Municipal Corporation Commissioner Shekhar Gaikwad said, with this decision of the state government, other over 2,000 normal beds, 800 ICU beds with ventilators and oxygen facilities of around 100 hospitals will be available for the district and civic administration.Non-government health care providers in Maharashtra have been asked to accommodate maximum number of patients with 80 per cent of the operational bed capacity to be regulated by rates sanctioned by the government.
- Japanese firm Daicel to invest ₹230 crore to set up manufacturing plant in Chennai
- Two reasons why Elon Musk routed Tesla’s India venture via Amsterdam
- Rajasthan government withdraws night curfew after decline in COVID-19 cases
- Rafale fighter aircraft to feature in Republic Day parade for first time
- 'Vaccine won't kill you': AIIMS Director allays fears