Delhi's COVID tally crosses 66,000-mark with record 3,947 new cases; death toll 2,301
From Friday to Sunday, 3,000 or more fresh cases were reported per day in the national capital. On Monday, 2,909 cases were recorded.
Sixty-eight fatalities have been recorded in the last 24 hours, a Delhi health department bulletin said on Tuesday.
The death toll due to the coronavirus infection has risen to 2,301, and the total number of cases has mounted to 66,602, it said.The death toll due to COVID-19 stood at 2,233 in Delhi on Monday. KND DIV DIV
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- An overlooked group of borrowers will be hit hard as student loan repayments resume, former Fed economist says
- TikTok's strategy for US dominance is straight out of Amazon's playbook — but creators are the fuel for its flywheel
- Robin Williams' daughter says she finds AI recreations of her father's voice 'personally disturbing'
- Survey shows people find no improvement in public toilets across country
- Sebi extends deadline for listed cos to confirm or deny market rumours
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI
- New 'inverse vaccine' shows potential to treat multiple sclerosis, diabetes: Study
- TDP leaders stage hunger strike In Delhi against arrest of Chandrababu Naidu