Delhi's COVID tally crosses 66,000-mark with record 3,947 new cases; death toll 2,301
From Friday to Sunday, 3,000 or more fresh cases were reported per day in the national capital. On Monday, 2,909 cases were recorded.
Sixty-eight fatalities have been recorded in the last 24 hours, a Delhi health department bulletin said on Tuesday.
The death toll due to the coronavirus infection has risen to 2,301, and the total number of cases has mounted to 66,602, it said.The death toll due to COVID-19 stood at 2,233 in Delhi on Monday. KND DIV DIV
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Best weighing machine under ₹500
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed 1.79 times on day 1
- As Sensex, Nifty50 hit record highs, this is what experts are advising investors
- FM concludes week-long consultation meetings for Budget 2023-24
- WhatsApp data of 500 million users might be on sale says Mashable India