Maha: 74-year-old woman dies, Amravati's COVID=19 toll now 19
The district also reported eight new cases, taking its COVID-19 count to 446, while the number of people who have been discharged so far reached 312, he added.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Nifty, Sensex witness volatility, IT stocks under pressure
- Pro-Khalistani protests held outside Indian diplomatic missions in Canada
- Indian NGOs registered under FCRA will have to give details of foreign funds now
- The 100-bagger stocks that survived the test of time and market cycles over 20 years
- Looking to travel abroad? 5 tips to help you save on airfare