Former India team cricketer Laxmi Ratan Shukla's wife tests COVID-19 positive
Smita Sanyal Shukla, a deputy secretary in the state Health and Family Welfare Department, tested positive for the infection on Friday, they said.She has a mild fever and is in home isolation as per the prescribed protocol, the health officials said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- A drug retail chain grew from ₹8 crore a year to ₹1000 crore without the MSME tag— the founder has lessons to share with other small biz
- China has decided to take global commodity bulls by their horns — to protect the profit margins of its small businesses
- Cash, capital and credit trickle down to small businesses at a frustratingly slow pace — tech can speed them up
- El Salvador is pushing for the use of Bitcoin with ATMs, digital wallets and free money — but participation is not ‘mandatory’
- Best rugged smartwatches in India