How you can check PM Kisan samman nidhi scheme beneficiaries list
- The government transferred ₹16,146 crore as a first instalment into the bank accounts of 8 crore farmers.
- Under this scheme, the government provides relief of ₹6,000 every year to farmers in three instalments each of ₹2,000.
- If you applied for the programme and want to check whether you made it to the list, here are the steps.
The government transferred ₹16,146 crore as a first instalment today. Under this scheme, the government deposits ₹6000 every year to farmers - in three instalments each of ₹2000 each.
The government has uploaded a new list on the PM Kisan website for 2020. The site allows you to check the names of the farmers who have been approved by the government for the benefits of this scheme. If you applied for the programme and want to check whether you made it to the list to get ₹6000 this year, here are the steps.
- Look for the ‘Farmer Corner’ on the website.
- Click on the ‘Beneficiary List’.
- Enter your state, district, sub-district, block and village details.
- After filling this, click on Get Report and get the complete list.
Over 20.05 crore Jan Dhan accounts of women received ₹500 cash deposit. The total government disbursed as much as ₹10,025 crore to them as on April 22.
Each beneficiary received an ex-gratia cash of ₹500 under the scheme as the first instalment. Another instalment of ₹500 will be paid next month.
SEE ALSO: Coronavirus cases in India state wise
Coronavirus News and Updates
- Telangana reports 1,278 new COVID-19 cases; eight deaths take toll to 339
- Union Health Minister tells TN to step up COVID-19 testing
- India's COVID-19 tally crosses 8-lakh mark
- Ensure implementation of parameters in COVID-19 containment zones: Delhi CS to officials
- Record single-day spike in COVID-19 cases in Bengal on second day of lockdown in containment zones