How you can check PM Kisan scheme beneficiaries status and list
- The government transferred ₹16,146 crore as a first instalment into the bank accounts of 8 crore farmers.
- Under this scheme, the government provides relief of ₹6,000 every year to farmers in three instalments each of ₹2,000.
- If you applied for the programme and want to check whether you made it to the list, here are the steps.
AdvertisementWeeks after the Indian government announced a relief package for the needy, the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme deposited money into the accounts of more than eight crore farmers.
The government transferred ₹16,146 crore as a first instalment today. Under this scheme, the government deposits ₹6000 every year to farmers - in three instalments each of ₹2000 each.
The government has uploaded a new list on the PM Kisan website for 2020. The site allows you to check the names of the farmers who have been approved by the government for the benefits of this scheme. If you applied for the programme and want to check whether you made it to the list to get ₹6000 this year, here are the steps.
- Go to the website www.pmkisan.gov.in or click here.
- Look for the ‘Farmer Corner’ on the website.
- Click on the ‘Beneficiary List’.
- Enter your state, district, sub-district, block and village details.
- After filling this, click on Get Report and get the complete list.
Over 20.05 crore Jan Dhan accounts of women received ₹500 cash deposit. The total government disbursed as much as ₹10,025 crore to them as on April 22.
Each beneficiary received an ex-gratia cash of ₹500 under the scheme as the first instalment. Another instalment of ₹500 will be paid next month.
Top 10 richest people in the world
Top 10 richest actor in India
Top 10 Richest Actress in India
Popular on BI
- Adani Airports following investments as per plans submitted to govt: CEO
- Chinese leader Xi Jinping departs Russia but fails to achieve breakthrough in Ukraine conflict
- Healthcare, consumer goods minted the most Indian dollar billionaires
- Indian Oil to invest ₹61,077 crore in a petchem complex at Paradip in Odisha
- Chinese app TikTok still has troves of personal data of Indians: Report