K'taka budget will focus on welfare of women & their development: CM
"While presenting the budget on March 8, I will do all that is possible for the benefit of women and their welfare...I will pay attention towards it, I'm assuring this to the women of the state," Yediyurappa said.
Speaking at an event in Soraba in Shivamogga district, he said, priority will be given for developmental works during the budget this time.The budget session of the state legislature that will begin from March 4 will go on till the end of that month, and Yediyurappa, who holds the Finance portfolio will be presenting the budget on March 8.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- If the COVID-19 vaccine prices are too high for some, then why not use direct benefit transfer
- The COVID-19 crisis in India is getting worse with state administrations trying to hoard oxygen
- On Earth Day, companies commit to adopt more sustainable practices in an attempt to safeguard our tomorrow
- Tiger Global makes its first crypto investment in India making Coinswitch Kuber worth half a billion dollars
- Best pulse oximeters to keep a check on your SpO2 readings