K'taka budget will focus on welfare of women & their development: CM
"While presenting the budget on March 8, I will do all that is possible for the benefit of women and their welfare...I will pay attention towards it, I'm assuring this to the women of the state," Yediyurappa said.
Speaking at an event in Soraba in Shivamogga district, he said, priority will be given for developmental works during the budget this time.
The budget session of the state legislature that will begin from March 4 will go on till the end of that month, and Yediyurappa, who holds the Finance portfolio will be presenting the budget on March 8.Due to floods, COVID-19 and other reasons tax collection was hit for about seven to eight months, Yediyurappa said, we have mobilised funds from various sources, also borrowed loans to see it that developmental work in the state is not hampered. KSU SS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Gold savings schemes may sound lucrative but make little financial sense
- Unlocking the Wonders of Coconut Oil: From Culinary Delight to Wellness elixir
- Chestnuts: Nature's nutritional powerhouse
- Taylor Swift's ‘Eras Tour’ concert film set to premier in India
- Melting poles: Unprecedented levels of sea ice loss threatens global climate balance