Madras HC issues notice to Centre on plea seeking removal of GST on masks
A division bench of Justices M Sathyanarayanan andM Nirmal Kumar posted the matter for further hearing to May18.
Petitioner S Stalinraja, an advocate, submitted thatcertain ingredients are taxable."...still in these difficult times or at least for nextfew months if GST not levied on sanitisers and masks it wouldbe a big relief for the people in our country."
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Infosys, Wipro, HDFC Bank and other stocks to watch out for on April 15
- India's largest opposition party blames national media for its lack of influence — but its new YouTube channel may only be targeting the Hindi belt
- Kellogg expands its portfolio by launching more Indianised products
- Infosys plans to hire 25,000 freshers over the next 12 months — a 26% boost for campus hiring in India
- IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals and Delhi Capitals have won 11 matches each in the 22 times they clashed