Maha: Cop, family test positive for COVID-19 in Aurangabad
The police official's son tested positive for theinfection on Wednesday and was recuperating at a privatehospital, the official said.
The officer's son had recently returned from Delhi andwas admitted to the hospital with fever, following which hetested positive, he said.
Swab reports of the official and five of his familymembers also came out positive on Thursday, he added.
"We have spoken to the official and his condition isstable. We are tracking down others who had come in contactwith him," deputy commissioner of police Meena Makwana told.
Meanwhile, a police constable has also tested positivefor the infection in Aurangabad and has been quarantined, theofficial said.At least 378 cases of COVID-19 have been reported inAurangabad district so far. AWARU ARU
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- The best wildlife photos of the year show a curious grizzly, dueling reindeer, and fish swimming through a cloud of sperm
- Trading app Public lists shiba inu coin on its trading platform as the Robinhood rival broadens crypto offerings
- Unemployment rate in India sees a dip after a month
- L&T aims to become carbon neutral by 2040 and here's how
- Paytm may drop its pre-IPO sale as advisors recommend lower valuation
- Adidas onboards Deepika Padukone as its global brand ambassador
- The depth of India’s vaccination drive — Gujarat tops the list, UP and Bihar yet to vaccinate a third of their population