MP's COVID-19 growth rate at 1.43 pc is lowest in India: CM
As on Monday, MP has 12,078 COVID-19 cases, 521 people have died of the infection, while 9,215 have recovered.
After chairing a review meeting, Chouhan tweeted, "The growth rate of COVID-19 infection is the lowest at 1.43% in Madhya Pradesh while the recovery rate among the epidemic's patients is over 76%."
An MP public relations department official said the average growth rate of the infection in the country was 3.63 per cent.
The growth rate of Gujarat was 2.10 per cent, Rajasthan 2.31 per cent, Maharashtra 2.96 per cent, West Bengal 3.23 per cent, Uttar Pradesh 3.82 percent and Tamil Nadu 4.21 percent, Chouhan said in the meeting.
Three districts in the state, namely Datia, Alirajpur and Umaria, have no active cases, the meeting was informed.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- An American tourist in Seoul said he sprayed graffiti in 155 places to raise awareness about teeth grinding
- X could lose $75 million in ad revenue after a litany of controversies from Elon Musk, including his endorsement of antisemitic comments, report says
- The S&P 500 will trade near its all-time high before a recession drags it down again in a topsy-turvy 2024, Société Générale says
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes