Record 2414 fresh COVID cases in Delhi take tally to over 47K; death toll mounts to 1904
The death toll from COVID-19 in Delhi was 1837 on Tuesday.
Sixty-seven fatalities have been recorded in a 24-hour span, the Delhi health department bulletin said.
From June 12-14, over 2,000 cases were reported per day in Delhi. The previous highest spike in fresh cases -- 2224 -- was recorded on June 14.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- It's never been more clear: companies should give up on back to office and let us all work remotely, permanently
- Amazon is investigating its lawyers for allegedly bribing Indian government officials
- Mossad assassinated Iran's top nuclear scientist using an AI-powered, remote-controlled machine gun, report says
- Durex takes down its latest social media post on the bus scene from Netflix’s Sex Education after internet users call it ‘insensitive’
- Three reasons why this might be a good time to buy Bitcoin
- Sony ZV-E10 vlogging camera with interchangeable lens launched in India
- US, India, Japan, Australia to sign pact for stepping up chip production, reduce dependence on China
- Here’s how to schedule an email in Gmail