Reliance advises Jamnagar residents to avoid online shopping and relatives to keep it Corona-free
Called the COVID-19 travel and gathering advisory, RIL said in an e-mail to employees that with the novel coronavirus situation changing rapidly, the travel and gathering advisories are under close review of all travel from JMD.
To restrict mass gatherings and mingling, the advisory states that all household requirements are to be purchased from the township shops only and requested to avoid unnecessary exposure to outside crowd.
All gatherings are cancelled and sports facilities in the township are closed down. All employee picnics and functions are also cancelled.
"All are requested to avoid online food and online marketing deliveries to township," the advisory says.
For restricting entry of visitors and relatives in the township, the advisory says that all employees have been requested to stop such invitations.
The dependents of the employees coming to JMD from outside through national or international travel are to give information seven days in advance. They will be screening by paramedics and a self-declaration form will have to be submitted on travel history.
There are also restrictions on new support staff hiring. New support staff hiring and new pass issuance in the township are stopped. No service or repair from vendors will be allowed inside the township. All couriers and packages will be sanitised at the security gate.
The advisory for employees and families staying in Jamnagar says that Jamnagar residents are requested to stop interacting in gatherings to avoid exposure with affected people. Avoiding online food at home and online purchases till further restrictions and seeking medical support in case of symptoms are part of the advisory.
All employees have been asked to stop domestic and international travel, both personal and business. All face-to-face meetings involving travel are to be stopped and advised to hold meetings through video conferencing. Record of all employees on leave and anyone on emergency personal travel is to be monitored and joining to be routed through medical check up, the advisory says.
Popular on BI
- An American tourist in Seoul said he sprayed graffiti in 155 places to raise awareness about teeth grinding
- X could lose $75 million in ad revenue after a litany of controversies from Elon Musk, including his endorsement of antisemitic comments, report says
- The S&P 500 will trade near its all-time high before a recession drags it down again in a topsy-turvy 2024, Société Générale says
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes