Tripura registers second COVID-19 death
He was admitted at the Agartala Government Medical College (AGMC) on Friday with COVID-19 symptoms and liver ailments, health secretary Sanjay Kumar Rakesh said.
The man was a resident of Khowai district, which is about 50 km from here, he said."He was admitted with hepatic liver ailment to the Agartala Medical College and his swabs were also tested, which came positive. He died at 8 PM this evening," the official said. Advertisement
A 42-year-old man died on June 9 last in the same hospital due to the coronavirus infection.
Tripura has so far registered a total of 1,932 cases, of which 1,372 persons were discharged after recovery.Currently, 541 persons are undergoing treatment in different COVID care centres in the state, while 345 persons are quarantined at different facilities and 4,860 are in home quarantine. JOY ANB ANB
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Red bricks don’t just make walls, they can now power your house too
- India approves another $1.2 billion for defence over and above the $5.5 billion last month
- Best gaming consoles in India
- IT and media employees are in no hurry to get back to office — not until there are proper policies in place
- Here’s a look back at Rahat Indori’s famous poetry and shayari