Two new COVID-19 cases in Dharavi; slum area tally rises to 9
Among the new patients are a 25-year-old man fromMukund Nagar locality and a 35-year-old man from Dhanwadachawl, he said.
The patient from Mukund Nagar was a high risk contactof a 49-year-old man, who earlier tested positive forcoronavirus, and was kept at a quarantine facility, he said."Contact tracing is underway in Dhanwada chawl (whereanother new case has been reported)," the official said,adding they are going to seal the area as per the protocol.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- From Tata to Maruti and Mahindra — these are the electric cars lined up for launch in 2021
- Farmer protests: Fifth round of talks end in deadlock, next round on December 9
- Odisha forms panels to track adverse events in Covid-19 vaccine programme
- Hry minister, who got 1st dose of Covid vaccine, tests positive (Ld)
- Hundred cops in Ahmedabad found COVID-19 positive in special drive