'How about me': Georgia man arrested after he commented on sheriff's office's Facebook post listing area's most wanted fugitives
- Rockdale County Sheriff's Office listed the area's most wanted fugitives on Facebook.
- Christopher Spaulding, who did not make the list, commented under the post asking why.
Police arrested a Georgia man who commented on a social media post by the local sheriff's office asking why he wasn't on the area's most wanted list.
Christopher Spaulding commented on a news release posted on Facebook by Rockdale County Sheriff's Office on Tuesday, which listed the most wanted fugitive in the area.
Spaulding, who did not make the list, asked officers, "How about me" under the comment section of the post.
According to the release, Rockdale County Sheriff's Office replied to Spaulding's comment on Thursday, saying, "you are correct you have two warrants, we are on the way."
Rockland police apprehended Spaulding on Thursday. He had two active warrants for violating probation, according to a police statement.
"Our Top 10 is compiled based off of the severity of the charges only. By not being on this list does not mean our Fugitive Unit is not looking for you if you have an active warrant," Rockland County police said in a statement.
- Paytm founder announces operating profitability, says free cash flow generation is next
- India logs 128 fresh Covid cases
- ‘Padman of 2022’: Shark Peyush Bansal offers founder of women’s hygiene startup PadCare a blank cheque
- ITC Q3 net profit rises 23% to Rs 5,070 cr; revenue up 3.5%
- Adani’s stock rout can impact its ability to raise capital or refinance debt, says Moody’s