Trump said he took a cognitive test because he didn't 'like being called stupid'
- Former President Donald Trump said that he "didn't like being called stupid" during a rally in Ohio.
- Trump asked Rep. Ronny Jackson if he could take a cognitive test, which Jackson later said he aced.
Former President Trump apparently doesn't like his intelligence being called into question.
He continued, referencing an apparent conversation with Republican Rep. Ronny Jackson: "Is there a test or something I can take to prove to these radical left maniacs that are much smarter than them?"
—Acyn (@Acyn) April 23, 2022
The test Trump referenced is called the Montreal Cognitive Assessment. It is not an IQ test but rather a tool to spot early signs of dementia and other memory issues.
Chris Wallace, who interviewed Trump in 2020, told the former president that he had also taken the exam, and it was "not the hardest test."
Trump retorted by saying he "bet" that Wallace couldn't answer the last five questions and that "Joe Biden could not answer those questions."
Jackson, along with other Republicans, called on President Joe Biden in an open letter to take the same test, saying that he was not "not physically or cognitively fit" to lead the county.
Trump said Thursday during a press conference in Florida that he would rather be called a dictator than a dumb person after boasting about the same test results. Trump referenced the dictator comment during Saturday's rally.
"And you know, now, they don't call me stupid," Trump said. "They say he's a dictator, he wants to take over the world."
Representatives for Trump and Jackson did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
- An Apple executive is leaving the company after being filmed joking about fondling 'big-breasted women' in a viral TikTok video
- Bill Gates says political polarization 'may bring it all to an end' and could even lead to a civil war
- To beat the traffic of Bangalore, you can now book a 12-minute helicopter ride
- 22 lakh Indian IT professionals likely to leave jobs by 2025: Report
- OnePlus says successfully geared up for 5G launch with 5G-ready smartphone portfolio
- This website generates videos from a single image and text for free – here’s all you need to know
- Best smartwatches under ₹3000
- Oracle’s MySQL Heatwave is now available on Amazon Web Services
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World