Meet the 50 former star football players working on Wall Street
Getty Images/ Doug Pensinger
For some, finance is perfect. It's cutthroat and hypercompetitive, and it takes discipline to put in all those long hours.
So it should come as no surprise that a bunch of former football stars are working in trading, investment banking, and wealth management.
We've compiled a list of some of the best football players in finance. Many played professionally; others were college standouts. Some did internships at investment banks during the off-season while playing in the NFL. One even has a Super Bowl ring!
If we're missing any big names, email a bio and photo to email@example.com.
- Bajaj Chetak Urbane electric scooter with 113 km range to hit the roads starting ₹1.15 lk
- Cyclone 'Michaung' alert in the Tirupati, Nellore, Prakasam, Bapatla, Krishna, West Godavari, Konaseema, and Kakinada of AP Districts
- Gold surges Rs 450 to hit record high of Rs 64,300 per 10 gm
- 7 best places to visit in Amritsar on your next trip
- Mizoram polls: ZPM dethrones MNF, bags 27 of 40 seats