People seem to be puzzled by this Instagram ad posted on Donald Trump Jr.'s account
A campaign ad published to Donald Trump Jr.'s Instagram account struck some people as odd on Friday.
It featured three of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's adult children - Ivanka, Donald, Jr., and Eric.
The ad, ostensibly geared toward young voters, contained the hashtags #millennialsfortrump and #studentsfortrump, with an image of Donald, Jr., Ivanka, and Eric facing the camera with stern gazes.
Below the photo is a call to action claiming the 2016 presidential election is not a matter of political affiliation, but a choice between a Washington "insider" and an "outsider."
People on social media promptly started weighing in:
They look like they work at a law firm that secretly kills its clients. pic.twitter.com/JPtl5FsMXz- Kashana (@kashanacauley) September 3, 2016
This picture of the Trump kids looks like the VHS cover of a late 90s teen horror movie. pic.twitter.com/Q6DYoOC1PR- pat tobin (@tastefactory) September 3, 2016
"Hi, we'd like to add you to our professional network on LinkedIn." pic.twitter.com/hFmtNoAVA5- Matt Negrin (@MattNegrin) September 3, 2016
"I'm sorry Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that" pic.twitter.com/cKJkVkXFSW- Ben Jacobs (@Bencjacobs) September 3, 2016
I don't even have a clever caption. I just know it will be retweeted. I've given up. pic.twitter.com/6skkVv4Nac- Dave Septemberkowitz (@davelozo) September 3, 2016
- Top 10 must-visit destinations in South Africa
- Indian markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Stock markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Icy pebbles may be carrying water to developing planets across the cosmos!
- With $500 billion in reserves, LIC is the world’s fourth largest insurer