Pi Datacenters get investment of Rs 154 crore from Epsilon Venture Partners in fresh funding
Pi is an enterprise class datacenter and cloud service provider, which is based in Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh.
Epsilon will be actively involved in assisting with the build and growth of Pi.
Kalyan Muppaneni, Founder & CEO of Pi, said "Epsilon's technology investment experience across the globe is of significant strategic value that would pave the way for global partnerships in ensuring that Pi brings state-of-the-art cloud infrastructure capability to India. The funds raised would add to help us roll out our first few datacenters across India."
The round was led by Epsilon's General Partner based on the ground in India, Mahesh Vaidya, who will be joining the company's board.
Vaidya said, "The Datacenter and Cloud Infrastructure space in India is poised for robust growth over the next decade as evidenced by the trends observed in mature economies such as the US and Europe".
Popular on BI
- Finance minister holds pre-budget stakeholder consultation with BJP functionaries
- Amazon Sale: Best deals on kitchen items and dining products
- Amazon Great Republic Sale: Best deals on kitchen appliances
- India records 2,71,202 fresh COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, active cases highest in 225 days
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on laptops
- Section 144 in Mumbai
- Elon Musk
- India's win in Centurion
- Millionaires Employees
- Car with Waiting Period
- Tax Saving Investment
- Urban Company
- New Year 2022
- Upcoming new laptops
- Bank Holidays in January
- Valuable NFT Projects
- Xiaomi 11i hypercharge
- GST Input tax credit
- Public Holidays in 2022
- RBL Stocks
- Upcoming Smartphones in 2022