Revealed: The real reason why Priyanka Chopra wanted to kill Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor
If you love Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra or even one of them, you would have survived the agony that Gunday was and know that in the end, Priyanka Chopra, fed up of Singh and Kapoor’s excessive bromance in the movie, decides to shoot both of them dead!
Okay, not so true if we consider that she was a cop and they played goons, but I have always liked to believe that this was the reason why she decided to take the gun in her own hands, quite literally.
Turns out, Arjun Kapoor thinks the same, at least that’s what his Twitter handle says.
The 2014 dud was brought up again by the star cast after Ranveer Singh attended the screening of his fellow baba Arjun’s upcoming movie Ki & Ka, and almost recreated the poster of the movie in which Arjun passionately kisses actress Kareena Kapoor Khan.
Gauri Shinde, wife of director R. Balki took to Twitter to share the almost recreated poster, which was then retweeted by Ranveer Singh.
PeeCee took to Twitter to share the actual reason why she wanted to kill both of them.
Quantico and Baywatch with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, is surely missing her pals here in Bollywood, and her time in India, which is why she always finds time to quickly reply whenever and wherever she is mentioned.
- Farmer unions cancel Budget day march to Parliament, but say their agitation will continue
- 9 people died and 16 hospitalised out of 23,28,779 people vaccinated till now in India, but Additional Secretary, Health, said that none of the deaths are linked to the Covid-19 vaccination
- Naidu reviews arrangements for Budget Session of Parliament
- Budget day march to Parliament cancelled by farmer unions
- Sabyasachi sells 51% stake to Aditya Birla Fashion