Rajasthan exit poll 2019 for Lok Sabha Elections
|Rajasthan Exit Poll|
|Party Names||2014 Result||Todays's Chanakya||India Today Axis||TimesNow - VMR|
|BJP (Bharatiya Janata Party)||25||25||24||21|
|INC (Indian National Congress)||0||0||1||4|
Business Insider compiled surveys from five reputed sources — Republic-C Voter, NDTV - Hansa, Today's Chanakya, India Today-Axis, and TimesNow - VMR — amongst many others and the final number is an average of these five polls.
As per the latest statistics available, there are a total number of 4,81,84,693 eligible and registered voters in the state of Rajasthan. Out of them the male voters are 2,51,15,130 and the female voters are 2,30,69,332. Also, 231 voters have stated that they belong to a third gender. Rajasthan went for polling for the 2019 general elections for the Lok Sabha in two phases. Voting was held for 13 seats during phase IV on April 29 and for 12 seats during phase V on May 6, 2019.
Rajasthan gave a major boost to the BJP during 2014 general elections by electing the party from all its 25 constituencies. During 2009 Lok Sabha elections, the BJP secured only 4 seats in the state giving 20 seats to the Congress party and a single seat to an independent candidate.
Rajasthan has 25 seats in total to give for the Lok Sabha. Among these constituencies, 4 are reserved for scheduled castes and 3 are reserved for the scheduled tribes. The state of Rajasthan also sends 10 members to the democratic government’s Rajya Sabha. In Rajasthan, there are 200 assembly constituencies. The state voted for the last assembly elections in December 2013.
- South-West Delhi withdraws order revoking home isolation of COVID-19 cases above 60
- Investment experts bullish on ITC, expect a positive turnaround ahead
- Karnataka braces for a day long shutdown on Monday by thousands of farmers
- Top stocks to watch— SBI, RIL, Hero Moto, NTPC, Sun Pharma, Vodafone Idea, Berger Paints and others
- Indian population is not even close to achieving herd immunity, warns Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan