35 healthcare startups that are set to take off, according to top VCs
With all eyes on the industry heading into 2021, Business Insider's healthcare team interviewed 26 healthcare investors to learn which startups are poised to take off this year.
We asked the investors to name companies from their firms' portfolios, and ones they haven't invested in. We noted when investors have stakes in the companies they nominated.
For some, that meant identifying startups that have seen their businesses take off amid the pandemic, like Everlywell, and others that have had to adapt as more care moved online, like Cityblock Health. Others still picked startups finding new ways to tackle conditions like ADHD, as Akili Interactive is doing with its FDA-approved video game.
Subscribe to Business Insider to read the full story:
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Elon Musk told his 76-year-old dad Errol to 'keep quiet' in a text message after he said he wasn't proud of his son, report says
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- Nepotism and termite-like corruption dented India : Modi
- Modi lists five pledges to turn India into a developed country in 25 years
- There will be a major shift in the way Indians shop and consume brands
- Modi remembers Nehru and Sarvarkar in his speech today
- Made-in-India gun used for 1st time for ceremonial salute at Red Fort on Independence Day