Chrissy Teigen says she is 4 weeks sober
- Chrissy Teigen, a TV personality and cookbook author, said in an Instagram comment on Tuesday that she is four weeks sober.
- The 35-year-old replied to a fan in her Instagram comments who said they needed whatever drugs Teigen is on, explaining that she's "4 weeks sober."
- It comes nearly three months after Teigen experienced a pregnancy loss of her third child.
- Teigen is part of a growing number of celebrities who are going sober and publicly speaking about it.
Chrissy Teigen said she is four weeks sober in an Instagram comment earlier this morning.
Under a video of her dancing ecstatically captioned "Good morning!!!" a fan said: "I need whatever drugs you're on!!"The entrepreneur and cookbook author responded with "4 weeks sober," followed by heart emojis and praying hands.
Teigen joins a growing number of A-list celebrities who have spoken about their sobriety, including stars like Demi Lovato, Daniel Radcliffe, and Jada Pinkett Smith.
This isn't the first time Teigen has opened up publicly about her health.Nearly three months ago, Teigen experienced a pregnancy loss in her second trimester and documented the painful process on social media. Later, she wrote a heartfelt essay about the experience.
Last week, Teigen shared on Instagram that, as she is grieving the loss of her son, she is coming to terms with the fact that she will "never" be pregnant again.Read More: Chrissy Teigen mourns that she'll 'never' be pregnant again in an emotional Instagram post about her body less than 3 months after losing her baby
- Macrotech Developers IPO — here is how to check share allotment status
- PL 2021: Here’s a look at how Punjab Kings vs CSK play against each other
- Goa and Gurugram recorded highest single day of covid 19 cases today
- Wipro fears it may lose its employees to competitors as there is an explosion of IT jobs
- Citibank to exit consumer banking business in India