Tamil Nadu reports 5,684 COVID-19 cases
- The number of active
COVID-19 casesin the state stood at 53,486, added the officials.
- As many as 6,272 people were discharged from various hospitals in the state, taking the total number of recoveries to 221,087.
- 110 more fatalities were recorded in the state on Thursday, taking the overall toll to 4,471. The number of infected children in the state in the age group 0-12 went up to 13,786.
The number of active COVID-19 cases in the state stood at 53,486, added the officials. 110 more fatalities were recorded in the state on Thursday, taking the overall toll to 4,471. The number of infected children in the state in the age group 0-12 went up to 13,786.
The state capital Chennai continued to head the Covid infection table with 1,091 persons testing positive for the disease pushing the total tally to 106,096.
The active cases in Chennai stands at 11,720, while the total number of recoveries in the state capital stood at 1,162.
‘Watchful’ RBI leaves repo rate unchanged to keep inflation in check
The Beirut explosion created a huge mushroom cloud and visible blast wave, but nuclear weapons experts say it wasn't an atomic bomb. Here's why.
Microsoft for Startups’ Lathika Pai says entrepreneurs pitching for investments need to have this one question answered in their pitch decks
LinkedIn, TCS, Disney+ Hotstar, Zee and other companies hiring right now in India
- Bio-secure bubbles – Here's how IPL players will be staying safe during the pandemic
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry
- INTERVIEW: Paytm trains its guns on Google while the payments app is back in Play Store