Telangana will pay police in full with extra cash incentives even as civil servants pay is slashed
The decision to pay full salary and incentive to employees of the medical and health department and police personnel was taken at a high-level meeting chaired by Chief Minister K.
The Chief Minister will announce the incentive in a day or two.
The government has already announced salary cut for all its employees in the wake of the crisis triggered by spread of COVID-19 and resultant lockdown. The cut has been imposed according to grade and service cadres.
The highest cut of 75 per cent was imposed on salaries of the Chief Minister, State cabinet, MLCs, MLAs,
Salaries of Class IV, outsourced and contract employees will be cut by 10 per cent as per the government.
SEE ALSO: Telangana Coronavirus cases rise to 129, 9 dead, 14 cured
Popular on BI
- Air India passengers stranded in Siberia for 2 days were abandoned by the crew, had to sleep on the floor, and were only given bread and rice, relative says
- Foreign investors have been dumping vast amounts of Chinese assets, and putting money there will only get riskier
- As a mom, I know punishments don't work. Parents should be trying to find a connection instead.
- List of famous things to buy in Munnar
- Ads that sailed into the eye of a controversy
- India tops world ranking in digital payments, records 89.5 million transactions in 2022: MyGovIndia
- Will regulate AI and ensure it doesn't harm digital citizens: Rajeev Chandrasekhar
- Road accident death rate has dropped in Kerala after AI cameras became operational: Transport Minister