Stunning Satellite Image Shows Ice Cover On The Great Lakes That Hasn't Been Seen In Two Decades
Since 1973, the Great Lakes have reached just over 50% ice cover on average, the space agency said, adding that a combination of unusually low temperatures, wind, and snow are to blame for large extent of ice.
Below is a high-resolution picture without the labels.
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India
- Welcome to Bengaluru Ikea, did we mention the traffic, says competitor Wakefit