The 9 brands Millennials think do the most good for the world
Many companies say they want to do more for the world beyond making money - including work on systemic social, environmental, and economic problems.
The World Value Index, a report from brand consultancy Enso reveals, which companies millennials believe are actually making an impact.
Enso asked 3,000 consumers about the top 150 brands in the US, including Google, Girl Scouts, and the World Wildlife Fund. A portion of these participants were illennials (which Enso defines as those between 18 and 35 years old).
On a scale of 1 to 100, they rated the companies based on the following questions: "How aware are you of the brand's purpose or mission beyond making money?" "Is the brand's purpose or mission something that you would openly support and care about?" "And does the brand's purpose or mission motivate you to buy products or services from them?"
Here are the companies that millennials scored the highest:
- Top 10 must-visit destinations in South Africa
- Indian markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Stock markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Icy pebbles may be carrying water to developing planets across the cosmos!
- With $500 billion in reserves, LIC is the world’s fourth largest insurer