The best travel jewelry cases you can buy
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- Apprehensive about carrying your favorite jewelry pieces while in transit? A specially designed travel case is the perfect solution.
- Our top pick, the Leatherology Large Jewelry Case, has ample pockets made to hold everything from dainty rings to necklaces.
I want to be someone who packs light, I really do. But I'm a mood dresser - I never know exactly what I'll want to wear until mere moments before the occasion arises. This philosophy extends to jewelry, which makes it tricky to decide what pieces to bring on vacation. I always end up with way too much in my suitcase.Packing jewelry on vacation is frankly a pretty risky endeavor to begin with. If you don't have an excellent travel jewelry case or otherwise fool-proof storage solution, you risk opening your luggage on a massacre of knotted chains and jumbled rings. I've permanently tangled some of my favorite necklaces by packing them improperly.
The good news is that there are plenty of well-made travel cases specifically designed to keep your favorite jewelry pieces safe while in transit. From small leather boxes with secure straps for rings and earrings to huge portfolios that can hold your entire collection, there's an option for everyone.
Here are the best travel jewelry cases you can buy:
- Best travel jewelry case overall: Leatherology Large Jewelry Case
- Best large travel jewelry case: Lily & Drew Travel Jewelry Storage Carrying Case
- Best small travel jewelry case: Cuyana Mini Leather Jewelry Case
- Best travel jewelry case for necklaces: UnionPlus Velvet Travel Jewelry Case Roll Bag
- Best carry-on travel jewelry case: Mejuri Travel Case
Read on in the slides below to check out our top picks.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.