This one step guide to catch the culprit selling your info across internet is a life saver during the cyber security crisis the world is suffering from
Have you ever started getting emails, newsletters, deals etc that you know you never signed for? Well, it is possible some site you did sign up for is selling your address to a third party. No matter how much you try, they keep flooding your mail.
These newsletters might not be harmful but at times when the world is gripped with
But with this trick posted on Digital Trends one can do email tracking to see exactly who’s selling your info across the internet. This only works on
Let’s say your email is email@example.com. Anyway, when are signing up for a website, instead of typing firstname.lastname@example.org, you can type in email@example.com. The website would be the name of the website you are signing up for.
(Image credits: indiatimes)
- Air India Express plane crash leaves at least 11 dead as others are rushed to hospitals
- Best budget microwave ovens in India
- Best coffee mugs for cosy conversations & more
- First Man, Bandish Bandits— and other shows that you can watch on Netflix, Zee5, Disney+ Hotstar, and Amazon Prime
- A WhatsApp message, six weeks of talks and a $300 million deal – how Karan Bajaj sold his less than 18-month old startup White Hat Jr to Byju’s