Travel on a shoestring budget: Seychelles at Rs 20,000
AdvertisementIt’s weekend! Close your eyes and you can dream of white sand and blue sea. And then you take a glass bottom boat to row in the calm and pristine water of the sea and witness the green algae and red fishes. Boom! You think that dream is expensive! Then you need to read this. The imagery that you just painted can be from anywhere in the world, but
An island nation in
Let’s assure you, it’s not at all pricey, if you plan right.
Scroll down the slideshow below to know how to plan Seychelles in a shoestring budget.
Popular on BI
- India's foreign exchange reserves fall to $573 bn
- India's retail inflation dropped below 7% in July for the first time in four months
- Samsung announces Galaxy Watch5 Series with sleep tracking and IR temperature sensor
- India's exports rose to $36 billion in July; trade deficit almost triples
- Rupee, bond yield ends almost flat ahead of the long weekend